Adding an Event with an Artist
- Select the date(s) for the event.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the artist. While you type, a list of artists will display.
- Click the correct artist from the list.
- Type a description for your event. (Optional)
- Select the calendar on which the event is to be booked.
- If event types have been set up for your account, you can select one from the dropdown.
For more information, please see the full article.
- Select Confirmed or Next available hold / Hold from the status dropdown.
- If your event is not an all-day event:
- Uncheck the All Day Event box.
- Enter the start and end times for your event.
- For each date, you can:
- Click the target icon to make a hold a targeted date. (Holds only)
- Click the current hold rank to change it individually from the rest. (Holds only)
- Click the remove icon to remove the date from the list.
- If your event is not confirmed, you can check the Offer Sent box if applicable.
For more information about using offer sent, please see the full article.
- At the bottom of the add event form, you will find the artist added in step 4. You can:
- Click Headliner then Support if you want the artist to be a support act instead of the headliner.
- Click the remove icon to remove the artist from the event.
- Click Add Event to finish creating this event.