Using the Activity Log
PromoterOps logs whenever a user:
- Adds an event.
- Renames an event.
- Adds a date to an event.
- Moves a date.
- Updates the status of a date.
- Updates the description of an event.
- Toggles the Offer Sent state of an event.
- Toggles the Challenge state of a hold.
PromoterOps does not currently log additions, edits, or deletions of notes or blackouts.
To view the logs, click Activity Log.
The entries in the list will tell you:
- The date the action was performed.
- The time the action was performed.
- The venue in which the event is booked.
- The name of the affected event.
- The affected event date(s).
- The action that was logged.
- A more thorough description of the action.
- The name of the user who performed the action.
Click a log entry to open the activity details. The activity details will tell you the same information as its entry in the list but will also include:
- A link to the event's details page.
- The full description of the action. This comes in handy if the description is too long for the log list.
- Click the filter icon.
- You can filter the activity log by:
- Any combination of calendars.
- The date range of the logged activities.
- Events within a set date range.
- The type of logged actions.
- The user that performed the actions.
- Click Apply.
The quickest way to remove filters from the activity log is to reload the page. You can do this quickly by either:
- Pressing Ctrl + R on Windows or Cmd + R on a Mac.
- Clicking the reload icon for your browser. It should look similar to this:
To view only the logs for a particular event:
- Go to the event's details page.
- Click the menu icon.
- Click Show Activity Log.
- Each log will tell you:
- The action that was performed.
- The user that performed the action.
- When the action was performed.